Tuesday 31 July 2012

Super separation anxiety

Mondays to Fridays will never be the same again..

The past 7 months have been really beautiful seeing my babies grow up...

Going to the market with my girl...
Her excitement when I bring her for her kiddy rides..

Our bath time together.. She playing with her ducks n turtle while i pretend to let her play in the "rain" in the shower..
Playing masak masak (cooking) in the kitchen..
Playing catch with her..

My boy from a newborn to an active and jovial 7mth old now..
From flipping onto his tummy to leopard crawling..
To his babbling stage..

I cannot help but cry thinking of how limited time will be with them now..

I can't wake up with them every morning now..

We only have the weekends together.. :'/

Allah please grant me the strength...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment