Saturday 7 July 2012

A lil more related to my blogtitle.. Cooking!

Been meaning to post the past few days but things have been too hectic at home..



This is my breather moment and so I've decided to post!


About what?


About what's cooking in my-oh-my kitchen!


Just a lil bit about my passion..
Yes. I am passionate about cooking.


Cooking is my therapy when I feel stressed or down and out.
Cooking makes me feel LOVE all over again.
Especially when I look at my dear ones eating whatever I cook with such appreciation and enjoyment. :)
It helps really.


Now that my little princess is able to show her appreciation of my cooking verbally, it makes the feeling even more magical!
Inspiring me to cook despite any form of lethargy (but of course some days we order. heh.)


So here's some of the dishes I've been cooking at home and have yet to share with all those who love to cook too.
Maybe.. one day when I am granted more time, I will put aside a link where my recipes will be shared.
Cos most of my cookings are recipes from my mom dearest, mom-in-law and sisters. :)






Top: Sotong Hitam (Squid cooked in black gravy) Bottom: Daging Paprika (Beef cooked ala Paprika)

Mee Soup (with beef slices, fishball, fishcakes,tomatoes & taugeh)
Chicken Porridge with kicap tempe & begedil
Fried Maggi with minced meat, fishballs, scrambled eggs & carrots.
Fishball soup in the process when I snapped
Nasi Lemak Set

Honey chicken Rice




 Fried macaroni (linguine) with carrots, fishballs and fried nuggets




Vegetable stir-fried (tomatoes, taugeh, spinach) in scrambled eggs



Fried Kway Teow (extra moist) ;)



Kway Teow soto


and the dish for today, something I have been craviiinnnnng badly.. (

ASSAM PEDAS IKAN PARI (STINGRAY IN SWEET & SOUR GRAVY) WITH PICKLED MUSTARD VEGE AND LAKSA LEAF.. YUMMMZ!!



Have a good weekend dear bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment