Thursday 19 July 2012

Deal or No deal?

1st one: Viewed and it almost became a deal.. But last minute the situation turned around and ooops no more deal!

2nd one: PILs viewes and we viewed it (photos).. A much better deal definitely. Sealed. :)

Another significant chapter opening in our lives..
Am very grateful and thankful to Him for blessing me with supportive and ever loving PILs..

I have much to learn as a daughter, daughter-in-law and how to be a parent like my mom and PILs..

The best anyone can ever have..
All of our parents are the best for us...
It is just a matter of seeing their strengths, embracing their weaknesses and always ready to learn from them.. :-)

Now, to master what I have not been putting into practice for 1.5years..
In less than 2 weeks!!

YIKES!!

I can do this!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment