Monday 30 July 2012

Jitters

7 months..

From January till tomorrow...
I have been a SAHM..
And the experience has been indescribable..
It has been a rollercoaster ride which of course is beyond beautiful..

Wednesday, it will be back to reality..
Back to working world..
Juggling work, home and family..

I'm definitely experiencing separation anxiety..
From my family especially my babies.. ;(
But I have no choice...
Financial issues require me to continue working..

In the future perhaps,
I can be a permanent SAHM..
Insya Allah...

Will miss being at home everyday of the week with my sweet babies..
Seeing them grow up,
Bathing them,
Playing with them..

;(

gosh.. I can just cry at the thought of going back to work..

I hope my babies can cope well and adjust well to their parents' back to work schedule..

Allah give us strength...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment